You have 12 marbles, all identical in size and weight, except one, which is either heavier or lighter than the others. You must find
the odd marble, and tell if it's heavy or light, with nothing but a balance scale, which you may only use 3 times.
A marble's weight could be Normal, Heavy, or Light. Its color reveals which of those weights are still possible, and is automatically
updated after a weighing (if applicable). The colors are:
How to play:
= Normal or Heavy
= Normal or Light
= Normal or Heavy or Light
- The first click is special: click on marble 1-6 to move that many marbles to both trays for your first weighing.
- Left-click a marble to move it to the tray with the arrow under it; click on a tray to toggle the arrow between trays.
- To move a marble from either tray to the bottom row, left-click it.
- To do a weighing, left-click the blue W on the base of the scale (click the W again to skip the timer delay).
- To start over, left-click the red R on the base of the scale to reset the marbles.